Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thursday, September 4th at 6:00 pm The GoggleWorks Cafe Featuring spoken-word poet JOSLIN KEARSE (Soul Cry)

Join Berks Bards for a Special Fundraiser and Poetry Reading

Thursday, September 4th at 6:00 pm

The GoggleWorks Cafe', 201 Washington Street, Reading

Featured spoken-word poet is JOSLIN KEARSE (Soul Cry)

Open Mic

Liz Stanley
~Berks Bards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE FUNDRAISER TO SEND A POET TO MACEDONIA  (See www.gofundme.com/soulcrytomacedonia for more information.)

Hey
Family and Friends, I need your help! I just received an invitation to
the 18th edition of the International Poetry Festival “Ditët e Naimit”,
which will take place from October 16th to 19rd, 2014, in the town of
Tetova (Macedonia).
The trip consists of a 4-day
performance tour through Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania and
Bosnia-Herzegovenia. I will be representing the United States at the
festival and will perform along with poets from 20 other countries. I
will be the 2nd Spoken Word artist to represent the U.S. at this
prestigious event.


While my stay will be covered
once I arrive, I'll need your help to cover travel expenses to the host
country. So contribute, like and share with your family, extended
family and friends.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

No comments: